No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will work properly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be attained through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner examined before the warm spring air turns up. These services on your system not only guarantee your comfort, but they also can find and fix budding problems before they fully appear.
Here are a few things you can anticipate from the professionals during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its best and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it usually does, hurting the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any potential problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at its best performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our experts at Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 949-525-9119 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system fixed ASAP.