Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating expert. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These regular services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Laguna Niguel are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can look for signals and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating in Laguna Niguel offer excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 949-317-4175.