As warmer weather rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Laguna Niguel? Especially if your AC unit is newer or was running good last year.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating technician can help find little issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outside your home, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly decrease your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause increased energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps find minor problems before they turn into big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly inspect pieces and carry out a set of air conditioning performance tests. These in-depth measures often allow us to identify problems before they lead to large troubles that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to early meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Full system condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Now with Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating
This week is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating pros a ring at 949-317-4175 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.