At Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating , we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Laguna Niguel is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Ocean Air Conditioning and Heating a call at 949-317-4175. We’re happy to help!